- 2000 INR
Principle of operation
This relay operates on the core balance principle wherein the currents in the three phase of the system are summed by a core balance C.T. which for normal conditions equates to zero. In case of a leakage current to earth this balance is disturbed causing the electronic circuit to operate a relay within the unit. In this event the relay that is generally connected to circuit breaker operates thus tripping the main circuit. The electro mechanical relay operates on fault. The Earth Leakage Relay is provided with a TEST push button for checking its operation and a RESET button to reset the relay on operation. This helps in checking the proper functioning of the relay.
- The relay can be supplied in DIN cum base mounting (Projection type) or 96 sqmm (door mounting).
- Leakage Current Setting: From 50mA upwards as desired.
- Core balance C.T. : Toroidal core, bar primary
- Auxiliary supply : 110/220/415/550 V Ac, 50 Hz, 1 Phase or as per requirement
- Built-in relay contact : 5 amps (resistive) 415 V AC or 220 V DC
- Number of contacts : One or Two sets of N/O and One N/C .
- All India
3, Navago House, Pipeline Main Road, Raghavendra Layout, Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560022, India